I am a freelance software developer who specializes in developing database driven software solutions for business desktop PCs or the web. I have been working in the information systems field for more than 11 years, and I hold a Masters Degree in Information Systems Management from Devry University. I thoroughly enjoy my work and over the years I have developed a reputation of being a problem solver and a creative thinker who always delivers. Some of my clients include Royal Castle Guyana, CGX Resources Inc, Cheddi Jagan International Airport, National Hardware Guyana Ltd., The Guyana Energy Agency, Guyana Marking Services, ETK Inc, Caribbean International Distributors Inc, International Pharmaceutical Agency, Guyenterprise Advertising Agency, the Ministry of Amerindian Affairs, and the Consultative Association of Guyanese Industry
Some of the more notable projects which I have worked on in the recent past include:
- Development of a Customized Inventory management Software for Aagman Indian Restaurant.
- Development of a Customized Payroll-HR Software Solution for National Hardware (Guyana) Ltd that integrated biometric (finger print) based Time Clocks into the solution.
- Development of a Customized Point of Sale Application for Guyana’s leading wholesaler of phone cards and Airtime (G&J Phone Card Investments Inc)
- The development of a Touch Screen Point of Sale Software Application. Different versions of this software is currently being used by Aagman Indian Restaurant, Royal Castle Guyana (City Mall) and La Chaluer Private Bar.
- A custom developed Ticketing Solution for the Cheddi Jagan International Airport Car Park.
- The Development of a customized inventory Management solution for National Hardware Guyana Ltd. manufacturing plants;
- Developemnt of an Application / Issue Tracking Information System for the Ministry of Amerindian Affairs.
- The development of a customized multi-site Point of Sale System for National Hardware (Guyana) Ltd.
- The development of a new website for the Cheddi Jagan International Airport Corporation.
- The development of an online directory service for desktop and mobile browsers. See www.oi.gy for details.
- The development of a ‘Management Information System’ for the Ministry of Amerindian Affairs, using DevInfo. This project involved creating a customized template for Devinfo, entering data, deploying the system on the MOAA’s network via a web server and training end users to perform queries and basic analysis.
- The development of a complete customized billing software solution for GuyanaNet Internet services Inc. This software was developed to operate on windows desktop PCs and to communicate with a MySQL database on a Linux server. The software plays a key role in automating much of GuyanaNet’s Customer Relationship Management functionalities and integrates with other key information systems, including GuyanaNet’s RADIUS and Email services.
- The development of search engine and image handling capabilities for the official Guyana Yellow Pages web site: www.yellowpages.com.gy
- The development of a custom tailored Payroll and HR software solution for the Guyana Market.
- The development of the Consultative Association of Guyanese Industry’s website.
If you are interested in accessing any of the services I offer please feel free to contact me on telephone number 645-7719
or send an email to email@example.com